Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners.
Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
iTERO DIGITAL SCANNING
The iTero digital scanning system eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth by creating a 3-D digital impression of your teeth. It's fast, more comfortable, and it’s more accurate, resulting in a more precise fit from your Invisalign aligners.